• Help us achieve our vision to be a patron centric orchestra of the 21st century
• Provide exceptional service to our valued patrons
• Bring your events management skills to our organisation
Do you have a passion for ensuring that valued patrons receive the most exceptional customer experience possible? Are you acknowledged for your exceptional organisational skills and your ability to manage valuable database information? Are you looking for the chance to contribute your skills to a prestigious performing arts company?
If this sounds like you, then we have an exciting opportunity for you to work with us as Coordinator - Development for six months providing maternity leave relief.
Reporting to the Director - Development, you will be responsible for coordinating direct mail campaigns, processing donations, managing events, allocating complimentary tickets and assisting our Development department.
The person we are looking for will have:
• Exceptionally strong organisational skills with an ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Proven skills in events management
• Excellent interpersonal skills for interacting with our valued patrons
• Demonstrated database management skills
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your cover letter must address the four requirements listed in the above dot points.
For further enquiries, please call Anna Coles, Director - Development, on (07) 3833 5050.
Applications close COB Monday 3 July 2017.
No unsolicited recruitment agencies CVs will be accepted.